Over the years, the SaaStr Annual has hosted a bevy of high business leaders (Aaron Levie, Stewart Butterfield, Therese Tucker, and Claire Hughes-Johnson, simply to call just a few), all of whom have graced the stage to share their largest learnings, most vital wins and failures, and finest career-building recommendation.
And the lineup we’re presently curating for our subsequent massive occasion is about to proceed the custom of bringing superb audio system and content material to the SaaStr plenty.
So, which business heavyweights are we bringing with us to San Jose in February? Check under for our very first who’s-who-of-Annual-2019 announcement!
- Hear from founders and CEOs who’ve been across the start-up block and discovered beneficial classes alongside the best way, together with
- Gainsight CEO Nick Mehta
- Adaptive Insights CEO Tom Bogan
- MixMax CEO Olof Mathe
- Algolia CEO and Co-Founder Nicolas Dessaigne
- Front CEO and Co-Founder Mathilde Collin
- Mapistry CEO Allie Janoch
- PlatoHQ CEO Quang Hoang
- Carta CEO and Founder Henry Ward
- Gorgias.io CEO Romain Lapeyre
- Matt Schatz, SVP, Global Sales @ WP Engine will speak about how what he discovered whereas constructing a $100m+ ARR gross sales crew the second time round.
- Salesforce Software Architect Welping Peng and StitchFix CTO Cathy Polinsky will be a part of Northwest Ventures Partner Scott Beechuk to share their recommendation for constructing a stellar engineering group.
- Lan Xeuzhao (Founder @ Basis Set Ventures) and Cindy Padnos (Founding and Managing Partner @ Illuminte Ventures) will be a part of our VC Day lineup on Thursday, February seventh to share actionable fundraising recommendation for B2B entrepreneurs.
Ready to catch all of these unbelievable audio system, plus many, many extra? Snag your particular person or crew pack tickets to Annual 2019 (nonetheless provided at our ‘kinda early bird’ pricing!), and we’ll see you in San Jose!